Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Album of the Year

2009 has come to a close, which means that it is time to announce my album of the year? And the winner is...

Anchor & Braille - Felt. I wrote a review on it earlier in the year, so I wont take too much time telling you about it again. You should know, however, that the more I listen to it, the better it gets. I was critical of some parts in my review, but the amazingly crafted music has overcome these small shortcomings. If you haven't check out this album yet, you should do so now.

I also want to give a runner up for the year: David Crowder Band - Church Music. This guy never fails to put out amazing music, and this album is a true masterpiece. Check out a review at Jesusfreakhideout.com or buy it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment